Wednesday, June 9, 2010

bak

looks like my blog has been dead for a long time.. now i bak update it.. ^___^
this new degree sem has been quite tough.. new friends new people and communication barrier..
as my chinese is poor i have communication problems with those students from overseas..
this is beginning to frustrate me as sometimes our talk would end up not being understood..
ARRRRRRR.. Anyway.. its quite nice knowing them as it might be able help improve my chinese.. ^__^
Other than that, what can i say... i getting frustrated with some people also...
they really dunno how keep their mouth shut.. so what we are close.. U are not to judge us.. what we do is non of ure business.. Dun u dare try to make those ppl dear to me fannn if not i really not going let u off easily....
i think dats all luu.. nxt time will b bak to blog more.. :D
i look upon the moon and stars at 8:17 AM
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon