Sunday, September 26, 2010

New sem

just look at my blog and it looks soooo dead.. now will try my best update blog every week if possible.. erm.. for now i m going to m new sem.. ^.^
weeee!!!!!!!! i passed all but the results is not what i had expected of... T^T
i think i gotta start to put in more effort i my studies instead of play play play..
just dunno y when i wan study, is like i cnt concentrate at all on it... my mind will wander here and wander there... =.=
but thank God i passed my finance... i was sooo scared after i finished the exam that I would b failing it since y coursework was quite low.. =(
anyway.. now all my semester classes are in the morning d... wooot... ^.^
afternoon can do anything d.. YEAH!!!
Another thing.. i got my driving license d lorrrrrrr... can go driving d..
will b bak when got time.. =)
i look upon the moon and stars at 7:00 AM
0 stars were shining bright even without the moon